Foreclosure Prevention in Will County, Illinois
HUD-approved Housing Counseling Agency
Will County Center for Community Concerns is a HUD-approved Housing Counseling Agency and provides foreclosure and mortgage default counseling services at no cost to the homeowner.
Foreclosure Prevention Services May Include:
- Mortgage Default or Loss Mitigation counseling to resolve or prevent mortgage delinquency
- Foreclosure Prevention
- Pre-Foreclosure Sale Options
How to Apply
Call (815) 722-0722 to schedule an appointment with a Housing Counselor.
What Should I Bring to the Appointment?
Participants will need to bring certain documentation to their appointment for our foreclosure prevention services.
View documentation needed
The following documentation is required to participate in the program:
- Reason for default/delinquency.
- Last 2 years tax returns signed and dated including all schedules and W2’s (for loss mitigation files only)
- If self-employed, a year to date Profit and Loss statement.
- Mortgage company statement for all mortgages and workout package if one has been sent to you.
- Copy of Foreclosure notice and all attachments.
- Hardship letter.
- Picture ID of applicant.
- Copy of all monthly bills including current utility bills.
- Copy of homeowners association bill.
- Property tax bill and homeowners insurance declaration page.
- Last 2 months bank statements for all accounts (no transaction history).
- Proof of gross household income for 90 days prior to the date of application, which may include:
– Check stubs
– Child support
– Any documentation showing money coming into the household
Participants may be asked to bring in additional documentation depending on the circumstances of their situation.