programs & services
Continuum of Care
The Will County Continuum of Care is a collaborative organization that is dedicated to preventing and ending homelessness in Will, Kendall and Grundy Counties.
About the Will County Continuum of Care
The Will County Continuum of Care (CoC) is dedicated to streamlining and strengthening the current service delivery system through even greater collaborative planning, partnership and program execution. It is the vision of the Continuum of Care members to create a seamless, comprehensive system of services that:
- Prevents homelessness
- Supports the emergency as well as ongoing supportive housing needs of the homeless
- Provides the tools necessary to sustain independence
- Leads to permanent self-sufficiency, thereby ending homelessness
Through Our Partnerships, the Continuum of Care:
- Identifies of gaps, expands existing or develops new services,
- Collaborates for funding opportunities,
- Reduces duplication and streamlines service delivery, and
- Measures the effectiveness of services and activities.
Who should participate?
Government entities, elected officials, nonprofit organizations, financial institutions, businesses, housing developers, churches, health care providers, neighborhood associations, educators, media outlets, homeless, formerly homeless persons and others.